All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionRob Sullivan, a British customs officer, is on secondment to Brussels where a tiny unit from the EU's member states are supposed to tackle all excise duty crime in Europe. Alone in a dreary city, Rob finds much of his work either boring or frustrating, but occasionally a big fish ripples the surface of their pond. This time he and his collegues, including the intriguing Claire Colmar, link two cigarette smuggling operations. While they are pretty sure they can name some of the players they need to prove it, and they want to track back to the real mastermind behind the scheme, but every time a lead appears they reach the witness just after they've met an 'accident'. Increasingly desperate they begin to take short cuts, with terrifying consequences. Brilliantly plotted, with heart-stopping action, this is a thriller to be read at a sitting.
- Author BiographyPaul Adam's 'day job' is journalism. This is his fifth novel.
- Author(s)Paul Adam
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication12/07/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight225 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.