All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe preacher wore black, but beneath his frock coat was a hair-trigger colt in a cross-draw holster-- tools of a killer's trade...The Reverend Titus Jacoby has come to Cimarron on a mission: to put himself up as bait for a shadowy coalition of corrupt landowners kwn as the Santa Fe Ring. But for those who intend to keep their stranglehold on New Mexico, going after the good Reverend will be a big mistake-- because the fiery-talking man of God is really Cole Braddock, the West's most torious manhunter operating in disguise. And with a little help from a lady, Braddock won't leave Cimarron until he forces the conspirators out into the open-- and brings them down...
- Author BiographyMATT BRAUN was a fourth generation Westerner, steeped in the tradition and lore of the frontier era. His books reflect a heritage rich with the truths of that bygone time. Raised among the Cherokee and Osage tribes, Braun learned their traditions and culture, and their philosophy became the foundation of his own beliefs. Like his ancestors, he spent most of his life wandering the mountains and plains of the West. His heritage and his contribution to Western literature resulted in his appointment by the Governor of Oklahoma as a Territorial Marshal.Braun was the author of forty-seven novels and four nonfiction works, including Black Fox, which was made into a CBS miniseries. Western Writers of America awarded Braun the prestigious Spur Award for his novels Dakota and The Kincaids and the 2004 Wister Award for Lifetime Achievement in Western Literature. Braun passed away in 2016.
- Author(s)Matt Braun
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight146 g
- Width106 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.