Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life seems like a madhouse. And sometimes it s worse . . . Psychiatrist Grace Rendeau struggles to make sense of her husband s untimely death. Left a widow with two children, Grace forges a new life for her family, abandoning her private practice and moving to Minnesota to take on a prestigious position at the Rochester Forensic Center for the Criminally Insane, work that will allow her to spend more time with her children. In striving to heal her patients, Grace herself finds healing, a new strength, and a sense of possibilities. Among the possibilities is a budding romance that blossoms into love. Grace goes on a medical mission to Indonesia. She returns home to an empty house and a chilling kidnapper s te. Where are her children? What has happened to them? Who is attempting to destroy her? Grace s riveting story illuminates the hopes and fears of every wife or husband, mother or father, woman or man, caught in life s turmoil and striving to overcome.
- Author(s)D A Lampi
- PublisherNorth Star Press of St. Cloud
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Star Press of St. Cloud
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.