CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionAiden and his little sister Eva are home alone on Halloween. When a stranger dressed up as Death rings the doorbell, Aiden's t fooled. He kws it's only Uncle Tony, and lets him straight in. But it's t Uncle Tony at all...Death has come for Eva, and he's t going to leave without her, unless Aiden can win in a bet to save Eva's life. But how can Aiden and Eva cheat Death? Highly readable, exciting books that take the struggle out of reading, Wired Connect encourages and supports reading practice by providing gripping, age-appropriate stories for struggling and reluctant readers or those with English as an additional language aged 9+, at a manageable length (64 pages) and reading level (7+). Produced in association with reading experts at CatchUp, a charity which aims to address underachievement caused by literacy and numeracy difficulties.
- Author BiographyLou Kuenzler was raised on a remote farm on the edge of Dartmoor, before moving to Northern Ireland to study theatre. She went on to work professionally as a theatre director, university lecturer and workshop leader in communities, schools and colleges, before turning her hand to writing a few years ago. Shadow Snatcheris her second title for A & C Black.
- Author(s)Lou Kuenzler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWired Connect
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/12/2016
- Content NoteBlack and white throughout
- Weight62 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akbar Ali
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.