All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionBethanie Hutchinson, a young woman without a family, finds a sense of belonging living and caring for her beloved barn owls on the campus of Ferra College in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. She has reached her final year of her studies when strange things begin to happen. A mythological skinwalker is terrorizing the campus and complicating the lives of those who make their homes there. Shadow Walker is a man without a tribe in a world that labels him too white to be native and too native to be white. Making his living as a maverick instructor at Ferra College, his search for a life of purpose is nearly complete until he meets Bethanie. He offers her refuge from the looming threat of the skinwalker and finds his attraction to her simply too hard to resist. But can he let go of his past and make room for Bethanie in his hardened heart? And if Bethanie allows herself to be taken care of for the first time in her life, will she be able to accept the passion this dangerously sexy man offers her? Or will her fear prevent her from having the family she has always dreamed of?
- Author BiographyTina Proffitt makes her home in South Carolina with her husband and two life-long home-schooled children. With a degree in education from the University of South Carolina, Tina has been a lover of reading and writing from an early age. But even though at age fifteen she decided to become a writer when she grew up, she didn't finish her first book until she was thirty-six. It was then she discovered that nothing else she could do for herself got her up so early in the morning. She shares her home with her family, one Bernese Mountain Dog, Juliet, and three rescue cats, Puss in Boots (from Shrek 4), Kitty, and Susan. She tries to incorporate her love of animals and animal communication into her books because she believes that life without the mystical is boring. She can be reached at her website, tinaproffitt.wordpress.com, her blog, Recipes from a Writer, Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Author(s)Tina Proffitt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.