All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1975, Dr. Marjorie Bard has listed to the homeless-especially homeless women. They have told her their stories despite threats of retaliation and begged her to bring their problems and the social injustice that underlies these problems to the attention to all those who would listen, and those who deny any problem exists. Out of these encounters, as well as Dr. Bard's own experience with homelessness, emerges Shadow Women.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Bard received her Ph.D. from UCLA with a combined emphasis in organizational design and development, community planning, and folklorisitics. She has been a speaker and workshop leader at numerous conferences, including the 1987 California Governor's Conference. Her topics range from victimology, alternative housing, economics and energy to intentional communities and organizational management.
- Author(s)Marjorie Bard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1990
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.