Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. The #1 New York Times- bestselling sequel to A Discovery of Witches is as enchanting, engrossing, and as impossible to put down as its predecessor ( Miami Herald ) J. K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Anne Rice--only a few writers capture the imagination the way that Deborah Harkness has done with books one and two of her New York Times- bestselling All Souls trilogy. A Discovery of Witches introduced reluctant witch Diana Bishop, vampire geneticist Matthew Clairmont, and the battle for a lost, enchanted manuscript kwn as Ashmole 782 . Harkness's much-anticipated sequel, Shadow of Night, picks up from A Discovery of Witches ' cliffhanger ending. Diana and Matthew time-travel to Elizabethan London and are plunged into a world of spies, magic, and a coterie of Matthew's old friends, the School of Night. As the search for Ashmole 782 deepens and Diana searches for a witch to tutor her in magic, the net of Matthew's past tightens around them, and they embark on a very different--and vastly more dangerous--journey.
- Author BiographyDeborah Harkness is a professor of history at the University of Southern California. A Discovery of Witches was her fiction debut. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Deborah Harkness
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleAll Souls Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Out-of-print date12/02/2017
- Weight517 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.