All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionWilling to chance arrest and jail time, cougar-shifter Sean Fisher wants to make human Lauren Spencer his mate and Christmas is the perfect time to do it. However, on the way to obtain her parents' approval, a car runs them off the road. When Sean wakes up, he's tied up and alone, at the mercy of an anti-shifter group. Six months ago, Lauren never would've pictured herself with a cougar-shifter, but Sean was everything she hoped for and was willing to risk it all to be his mate. Yet when a staged car crash tears him from her side, Lauren must reach out to his clan--a clan she's never met--for help before it's too late. Can Lauren and Sean be together for Christmas? Or, will their differences be too much to overcome and rip them apart?
- Author(s)Jessie Donovan
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.