All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionIvy Mason has it all: beauty, a plush apartment, a fancy car, and a debonair British spy boyfriend who pays all her bills. If only her boyfriend was in her life-and her bed-more than just sporadically. Part of an underground British agency called the Shadow, Devon Clay kws that secrecy is what has kept him alive. Anyone he loves is a liability, and being involved with him puts the other person in grave danger. Yet Ivy is someone his heart can't resist. When an enemy from Devon's past returns, the spy and his girlfriend are thrown headlong into an international conspiracy that puts everyone Ivy loves at risk. From the Missouri River bottoms to the brothels of Amsterdam, Ivy and Devon must outrun and outmaneuver the forces allied against them, and one can be trusted.
- Author BiographyTiffany Snow was born in St. Charles, Missouri, where she developed a fondness for trivia games, the music of Elvis Presley, and romance novels. After earning two bachelor's degrees-one in social studies education and the other in history-she went on to work in the information technology field. Now, the author of the popular Kathleen Turner Series writes full-time, when she's not quoting When Harry Met Sally or dancing along to her favorite '80s hair band. She resides in the Midwest with her husband of eighteen years and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Tiffany Snow
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTangled Ivy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.