All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionOn a Yankee clipper bound for Sydney Harbour the mysterious Michael O'Flynn is watched closely by a man working undercover for Her Majesty's government. O'Flynn has a dangerous mission to undertake...and old scores to settle. Twelve years have passed since the murderous event which inextricably linked the destinies of two families, the Macintoshes and the Duffys. The curse which lingers after the violent 1862 dispersal of the Nerambura tribe has created passions which divide them in hate and join them in forbidden love. Shadow of the Osprey, the sequel to the bestselling Cry of the Curlew, is a riveting tale which reaches from the boardrooms and backstreets of Sydney to beyond the rugged Queensland frontier and the dangerous waters of the Coral Sea. Powerful and brilliantly told, Shadow of the Osprey confirms the exceptional talent of master storyteller Peter Watt.
- Author BiographyPeter Watt has spent time as a soldier, articled clerk, prawn trawler deckhand, builder's labourer, pipe layer, real estate salesman, private investigator, police sergeant and advisor to the Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary. He speaks, reads and writes Vietnamese and Pidgin. He now lives at Maclean, on the Clarence River in northern New South Wales. He is a volunteer firefighter with the Rural Fire service, and fishing the vast open spaces of outback Queensland are his main interests in life.
- Author(s)Peter Watt
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight453 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.