All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- Description<b>Diving into deadly waters...</b>The world's largest reefexhibit is coming to theBayport Aquarium. Frank and Joe are stoked for the unveiling of PredatorReef, a three-hundred-thousand-gallon tank that houses small sharks, rays, and thousands of colorful fish. It s also home to the aquarium s newmascot, Captain Hook a rare and valuable, five-hundred-pound, giantsea turtle.But instead of a big reveal, the boys get a big disappointment: Captain Hook has gone missing, alongwith loads of other exotic fish. Is the aquarium the target of a sinister smuggling ring? And can Frank andJoe do damage control before they re trapped in a deadly underwater maze... with way out?
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels.
- Author(s)Franklin W Dixon
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHardy Boys Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight113 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Tim Gregory
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time173
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.