All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionIf you remember your childhood fondly, especially if that childhood was on the prairies, you will love this book. You will read it again and again and again.
- Author BiographyEdward Ludwig Ziola was born in Manitoba and spent his childhood on a small farm near the village of Rorketon, Manitoba. He attended school for the first couple of years at Edillen, a country school, making the move to the larger school at Rorketon when the country schools were phased out. At sixteen years of age he left his home to seek his fortune in an uncertain world. After four decades spent in heavy industry, mostly in the electrical trade, writing is a recent venture. His first book, Legacy of the Batchelor Hills, was self published in 1999 and at that time, due to positive feedback from this first effort, he strongly considered a second book. The topic of this book was rather uncertain until he realized that he carried with him still those cherished memories of his childhood days. In retrospect he realized that the best laid plans of childhood rarely come to fruition. The pathways wander from the course but memories will always be. The result is, Shadows in the Wind.
- Author(s)Edward L. Ziola
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.