All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionGorgeous block-print style illustrations with a retro feeling accompany a whimsical text and reveal the secret life of shadows in this delightful picture book. After dark, freed of their daytime jobs, the shadows come out to play in Shadowville, where they can relax, play sports, shop and even dine. Bold, contrasting illustrations and rhyming text make this a fun read-aloud title for young children, as well as a gorgeous work of illustration in its own right.
- Author BiographyMichael Bartalos attended the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and Pratt Institute. He works extensively in the graphic arts in the US and Canada, Europe, and Japan. He has designed Swatch watches, U.S. postage stamps, seasonal Perrier bottles, and public art for the San Francisco Arts Commission. He also produces limited print editions and sculptural assemblages, and has created artist's book editions with the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center, the Maryland Institute College of Art, and the National Science Foundation's Antarctic Artists and Writers Program. Michael lives and works in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Michael Bartalos
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width206 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.