Consider these sponsored items
- AU $32.75Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShake Shack's first-ever cookbook, with 70 recipes and plenty of stories, fun facts, and pro tips for the home cook and ShackFan, as well as 200 photographs. Follow Shake Shack's journey around the world; make your own ShackBurgers, crinkle-cut fries, and hand-spun frozen custard shakes at home; and get a glimpse into the culture, community, and inner workings of this global phemen.
- Author BiographyRANDY GARUTTI is the CEO of Shake Shack, the modern roadside burger-and-shake stand born in New York City with locations around the world. MARK ROSATI is the Culinary Director of Shake Shack.
- Author(s)Randy Garutti
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication16/05/2017
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.