Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.37
- AU $45.16Trending at AU $48.54
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.44
- AU $37.17Trending at AU $38.83
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionA complete reproduction of the 1930 cocktail guide Shake 'Em Up! with a new introduction by Ross Bolton. Featured #5 by the Wall Street Journal Off Duty Special under the heading to Be A Good Houseguest. Printed three years before prohibition was repealed, this book has page 68 removed at the request of United States Attorney because it featured a recipe on how to make gin! A pretty little volume, it has many drawings and commentary about life. Also listed are recipes under each drink, so one kws how to combine them with food. A must have for any classic bar guide collector and great as a gift to your host, this bootleg edition!
- Author BiographyRoss Bolton has republished this book to bring its information to everyone.
- Author(s)Ross Bolton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.