Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionSherry-Ann Glasgow, who comes from a humble beginning, is excited to complete her college courses and graduate. She can hardly wait to launch her career as a world rewned Chef but her dream came to a squelching halt after she took ill and learned that she had cancer. She worked so hard, all the late night studying and working between classes and for what? Disbelief, hopelessness, depression, and the likes took residence in her agile mind as she gradually became a victim of her brutal circumstance. Will she embrace her circumstance and see it as a temporary interruption on her plans or retreat and wallow in her misery? Full of poignant life dilemma, it a true story of a young woman's survival, of extraordinary courage, strength in overcoming adversity, spiritual growth and triumph. So find a quiet ok away from everyone and everything, cozy up with your favorite blanket and prepare to be intrigued as you are inspired by the unforgettable and exciting adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. You cant afford to miss this one!
- Author(s)Sherry-Ann Glasgow
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.