CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with raw emotion, this compelling poetry compilation reflects upon the impact of the devastation caused to New Zealand's second largest city. Written in the aftermath of the fatal earthquake that hit Christchurch in February of 2011, this collection of interpretive poems expresses the feelings associated with the loss of human life, buildings, landmarks, and culture of the once vibrant city. Dramatic and stirring images of the damage accompany the prose.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Paparoa Holman is an acclaimed poet, a historian, and a senior adjunct fellow in the school of humanities at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. He is the author of As Big As A Father and The Last Great Blackball Bridge Sonnets.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Paparoa Holman
- PublisherCanterbury University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChristchurch
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintCanterbury University Press
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.