All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spirits of the Shakers are still active in their historic homes, meeting houses, and on the land where they once toiled, prayed, and sang. Shaker Spirits, Shaker Ghosts offers ghost hunter investigations, haunted tales from White Water Shaker village in Ohio, walkthrough village reports from psychics, and an interview with a Shaker scholar. Thomas Freese was immersed in their music for ten years when he performed with the Pleasant Hill Singers. At Shakertown in Mercer County, Kentucky, he heard, then recorded, true tales from both visitors and employees of Pleasant Hill. Ghostly singing is heard in the Meeting House, children are scared of moving tombstones in the graveyard, spirit figures walk the village lane, and ghosts enter guest rooms. Are you ready to have an encounter with a Shaker ghost? We thought so.
- Author BiographyThomas Freese is an author, storyteller, and artist. He has written 10 books and performs over 20 educational and entertaining story programs.
- Author(s)Thomas Freese
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note58 b/w and color photos
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.60Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.