All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare Survey is a yearbook of Shakespeare studies and production. Since 1948 Survey has published the best international scholarship in English and many of its essays have become classics of Shakespeare criticism. Each volume is devoted to a theme, or play, or group of plays; each also contains a section of reviews of the previous year's textual and critical studies and of major British performances. The books are illustrated with a variety of Shakespearean images and production photographs. The current editor of Survey is Peter Holland. The first eighteen volumes were edited by Allardyce Nicoll, numbers 19-33 by Kenneth Muir and numbers 34-52 by Stanley Wells. The virtues of accessible scholarship and a keen interest in performance, from Shakespeare's time to our own, have characterised the journal from the start. For the first time, numbers 1-50 are being reissued in paperback, available separately and as a set.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare Survey
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAllardyce Nicoll
- Series Edited byJonathan Bate,Margreta de Grazia,Michael Dobson,Inga-Stina Ewbank,R. A. Foakes,Andrew Gurr,Terence Hawkes,John Jowett,A. D. Nuttall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.