All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the latest scientific and philosophical understanding of humankind's place in the world with interpretative methods derived from other politically inflected literary criticism, ecocriticism is providing new insights into literary works both ancient and modern. With case-study analyses of the tragedies, comedies, histories and late romances, this book is a wide-ranging introduction to reading Shakespeare in the light of contemporary ecocritical theory.
- Author BiographyGabriel Egan is Professor of Shakespeare Studies and Director of the Centre for Textual Studies at De Montfort University. His previous publications include Green Shakespeare: From Ecopolitics to Ecocriticism (2006) and The Struggle for Shakespeare's Text (2010).
- Author(s)Gabriel Egan
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare and Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.