All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with reproductions of Elizabethan engravings, manuscript pages, and other illustrations, this virtuoso exploration of William Shakespeare's life was hailed by The Shakespeare Newsletter as the definitive study of the controversy surrounding the authorship of the Bard's plays. Written with wit and panache, Publishers Weekly declared, this erudite tome dismantles the arguments claiming that someone other than Shakespeare wrote his plays. Reprint of the Continuum Publishing Company, New York, 1999 edition.
- Author(s)Irvin Leigh Matus
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.