All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from the playful whimsy of A Midsummer Night's Dream, Twelfth Night, and Much Ado About Nothing to the powerful reflections of Macbeth, King Lear, Romeo and Juliet, and Richard III, this superlative collection offers moving speeches for both men and women from one of the world's finest mologists.
- Author BiographyHe was not of an age, but for all time, declared Ben Jonson of his contemporary William Shakespeare (1564 1616). Jonson's praise is especially prescient, since at the turn of the 17th century Shakespeare was but one of many popular London playwrights and none of his dramas were printed in his lifetime. The reason so many of his works survive is because two of his actor friends, with the assistance of Jonson, assembled and published the First Folio edition of 1623.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight145 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.