All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionPhialas provides commentaries on Shakespeare's romantic comedies, treats in detail individual scenes and characters, and makes illuminating comparisons and contrasts of character with character. The chief concern of the book is with the action of each play, the nature and relationship of its parts, and the meaning that the action dramatizes.<br/><br/>Originally published in 1966.<br/><br/>A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)Peter G. Phialas
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/01/1969
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChapel Hill Books
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note13d.
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.