All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare's Sonnets are universally loved and much-quoted throughout the world, while debates still rage as to the identity of the Dark Lady and how autobiographical the sonnets really are. The only edition of the Sonnets published in Shakespeare's lifetime was published in 1609 and this revised edition is published to mark their 400th anniversary. First published in 1997 to much critical acclaim, the Sonnets has been a consistent best-seller in the Arden Shakespeare series. Katherine Duncan-Jones tackles the controversies and mysteries surrounding these beautiful poems head on, and explores the issues of sexuality to be found in them, making this a truly modern edition for today's readers and students. This revised edition has been updated and corrected in the light of new scholarship and critical thinking since its first publication.
- Author BiographyKatherine Duncan Jones is a Senior Research Fellow of Somerville College, Oxford.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleArden Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Note20 in introduction
- Weight612 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKatherine Duncan-Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.