All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThings are disappearing mysteriously from Will Shakespeare's acting company, and it looks like an inside job. Everyone's eyes are on Widge, the orphan boy turned actor, and former thief. Widge kws better than anyone that Shakespeare's plays must be protected at all costs. In order to prove his incence and clear his name, Widge must learn a new role: spy. But can he dig through the suspects and skulduggery and catch the true culprit?
- Author BiographyGary L. Blackwood sold his first story when he was nineteen, and has been writing and publishing stories, articles, plays, novels, and nonfiction books regularly ever since. His stage plays have won awards and been produced in university and regional theatre. Nonfiction subjects he's covered include biography, history, and paranormal phenomena. His juvenile novels, which include <i>WILD TIMOTHY, THE DYING SUN</i>, and <i>THE SHAKESPEARE STEALER</i>, are set in a wide range of times and places, from Elizabethan England to a parallel universe. Several have received special recognition and been translated into other languages. He and his wife and kids live outside Carthage, MO.
- Author(s)Gary Blackwood
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight213 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.