All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionShaking the Apple Trees was created when Jake, Jim Bob, and Jesse began intruding into ather vel I was writing. They were hardworking, fun loving, endearing characters with families, friends, and stories which deserved a book of their own. The folks portrayed, and the Benson Community located in southwest Arkansas are fictional. Their escapades are real and were gleaned over a lifetime from other good folks who laugh and declare their incence of the events. I hope you enjoy reading their stories as much as I enjoyed hearing them.
- Author BiographyJanice Monk Glass was born into families of writers, educators and East Texas farmers. Her first works of poetry were published in a farm magazine when she was nine years old. Ms. Glass is a published songwriter and has published numerous articles, short stories, and poetry in local and national publications. She retired as an accountant in 2005 to write and is writing three books at this time. The first, Dancing with the Man in the Moon, is a collection of short stories. The second is an untitled short story collection being co-written with four other authors. The third, a much requested sequel to Shaking The Apple Trees, The Stories of Henry Jesse Hatton, is entitled, Shaking The Apple Trees, Stories From the General Store. The target date for completion of these three books is late 2011 to 2012.
- Author(s)Janice Monk Glass
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.