Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.82Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick Hawke wants his car fast and his girls faster. He blows through them quicker than his muscle car races down the drag strip in Collinsville and he wouldn't have it any other way. He's determined to avoid the devastation he has watched his father endure in the aftermath of his mother's abandonment. He believes there is room in his life or his heart for a relationship lasting more than one night. He seeks happiness in things that won't let him down--fast cars, adrenaline highs, and one night stands. All of that changes when he unexpectedly runs into an old friend and is introduced to Payton Archer, the first girl he ever wanted for more than a night. There's only one catch--she's completely immune to him and his smooth talking ways. Payton Archer is looking for love--the true, mad, deep kind. She's given up on finding it, at least until she leaves for college because she's certain that is where she'll find the ideal guy to fit into her perfect world. Her summer plans include thing more than three uneventful months of fun but it turns out to be anything but ordinary when Payton meets Nick Hawke, one of Jesse's old Collinsville friends. She's shocked by her immediate and intense attraction for Hawke because thing about him is on her checklist for the perfect love. Sure, he's hot and sexy but he comes from Collinsville and that is definitely t on her list of prerequisites. Everything about him makes Payton's heart speed. He's exciting and dangerous but his fast car and chance taking aren't what scares Payton the most. It's the way Nick Hawke makes her feel every time he looks at her. Can Payton find the courage to leave the safe, shallow end of love and risk going under completely?
- Author BiographyGeorgia resides in rural Mississippi with her wonderful husband, Jeff, and their two beautiful daughters. She spent fourteen years as a labor and delivery nurse before deciding to pursue her dream of becoming an author. Despite the struggle, she has no regrets in her decision to try this crazy life. It's been an absolute blast. Learn more at: www.GeorgiaCates.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/GeorgiaCates Facebook: www.facebook.com/Georgia.Cates.9
- Author(s)Georgia Cates
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.