All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAll too often, we do t recognize how powerful our thoughts are... and yet, our thoughts create our reality, color our relationships, and impact everything we do and feel. In Shallow Love, you will learn how your thoughts, understanding, and expectations related to love are negatively impacting you and those around you. This kwledge will empower you to take control of your happiness and well-being, and your entire life. As a result, your reality will be reshaped by this new awareness, leading to a life that is characterized by authentic love and miracles you never before thought possible.
- Author BiographyAs a successful Australian businessman and entrepreneur, Gregory Malouf could have had anything he wanted, and still, his life fell apart. With the ending of his second marriage and his personal life in shambles, he set out on a path of self-discovery. He began to ask, What has my life been about? Surely there must be meaning to all of this? He found the courage to look within for the first time in his life, and what he discovered will help change your life for the better. By uncovering the beliefs he internalized early on, and acknowledging how those beliefs trapped him in a cycle of fear and anxiety that motivated his every action, he has been able to let go of the past and live freely in the present. He now shares this important truth: We do not face our past to re-live it; we face our past to forgive it and move on from it. Today, Greg is truly living the life of his dreams - on every level. As an author and as the founder of Epsilon Healing Academy, he shares the many lessons he has learned to help others find their life's purpose and, in doing so, live their dreams. Greg's personal journey led him literally from hell to heaven. It led to his exposing the truth he had been hiding, that had been holding him back. He found the courage for change, the awareness necessary for transformation, and the important tools to sustain him on his path. Then a new journey began. Greg employed hundreds of people and was deeply involved in numerous lives while on his path to external success. An insatiable reader, he studied Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in the early nineties, as well as transcendental meditation - which became a workplace ritual. He became one of Australia's leading business people and entrepreneurs. Finally needing more answers to life, in his late forties and early fifties he undertook intensive work with psychotherapists, psychologists, and counselors, attended numerous group therapy sessions, and shared life experiences with many people. Slowly he connected the dots to life - identifying what is important and how to find the courage to embrace the change that will transform your life. The answers to the questions he'd long been asking were realized after a lifetime! In 2009, he founded Epsilon Healing Academy and the University of Self to help people around the world live lives that in every way reflect who they are and what they deeply desire.
- Author(s)Gregory Nicholas Malouf
- PublisherEpsilon Healing Academy Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEpsilon Healing Academy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.