All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Babie Bunting is constantly mistaken for her sisters, but she's determined t to end up like her family. She doesn't plan to stick around Shallow Pond after graduation, and she certainly won't be ruined by a broken heart. That is, until fellow orphan Zach Faraday walks into the picture, and Babie can't deny their chemistry. When her oldest sister, Annie, comes down with a mysterious illness-initially dismissed as love sickness -Babie and Zach start investigating what exactly killed the girls' mother and why their late father became so consumed by grief. What they find changes everything.
- Author BiographyAlissa Grosso has worked as a children's librarian, a newspaper editor, a freelance writer, and most recently, a sales consultant for a book distributor. Visit her online at AlissaGrosso.com.
- Author(s)Alissa Grosso
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication08/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight304 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.