All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionYoh Asakura has spent years training for the Shaman Fight, a tournament that determines who will become the Shaman King and shape humanity's future. Unfortunately for Yoh, every shaman in the world is vying for the same prize Brother Kws Best Gandala's Over Souls are wreaking havoc on Team Ren, and only Horohoro can save them. He hasn't a moment to lose because Lyserg, Tamao and Manta are about to be attacked, Hao is about to hatch his ultimate plan, and Yoh is about to learn that to grow stronger, he will need to make the ultimate sacrifice.
- Author BiographyUnconventional author/artist Hiroyuki Takei began his career by winning the coveted Hop Step Award (for new manga artists) and the Osamu Tezuka Award. After working as an assistant to famed artist Nobuhiro Watsuki (RUROUNI KENSHIN), Takei debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1997 with Butsu Zone, an action series based on Buddhist mythology. His multicultural adventure manga SHAMAN KING debuted in Japan in 1998 and has been adapted into a popular animated television series. The SHAMAN KING manga series is also published in North America by VIZ Media; for many years it was serialized in English in SHONEN JUMP magazine.
- Author(s)Hiroyuki Takei
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleShaman King
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width190 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hiroyuki Takei
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.