All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionStill searching in the American West for clues to the location of the Shaman Fight, Yoh and his friends travel through a mountain range toward the site of the old Patch Village. Then Horohoro suffers a setback when Kororo runs away, leaving him in the lurch! And the crew may be in over their heads when they face Hao's evil minions...but help is on the way!
- Author BiographyHiroyuki Takei debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1997 by creating Butsu Zone . He then became one of the most popular creators and artists in Japan by creating Shaman King in 1998. To date, with the release of all 19 volumes of the graphic novel, this title has sold over 16 million copies. It was produced as an anime in 2001 and it became an instant hit. Takei was awarded the Hop Step Award and Tezuka Award.
- Author(s)Hiroyuki Takei
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Artist(s)Hiroyuki Takei
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.