All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWestern-based astrology has a provocative counterpart in the Native American medicine wheel, with a spirit animal equivalent for each sign of the zodiac. In this thoughtful book, Lucy Harmer shows readers how to find the spirit animal that corresponds to their birth sign. She provides detailed descriptions of the strengths and weaknesses of each of the twelve spirit animals--for example, falcon is enthusiastic and adventurous but can be impulsive and impatient, while deer is sociable and eloquent but can be lazy and superficial. Once readers determine their spirit animal, they can better understand their relationships with family, friends, and associates. Readers can also discover those people who are part of their animal clan and the various compatibilities and incompatibilities between all the spirit animals. They will be able to uncover the hidden treasures of their personalities and their secret talents, as well as the color, plant, and totem stone corresponding to each spirit animal. For readers who want to take shamanic astrology to the next level, the book includes the first complete lunar calendar for the Northern and Southern Hemispheres to help them determine their spirit animal rising sign and discover how the moon influences their daily life.
- Author BiographyLucy Harmer is an international author and teacher, whose other books include Discovering Your Spirit Animal: The Wisdom of the Shamans. As a shamanic practitioner Lucy has studied and worked with meditation teachers and shamans from around the world. She has been a feng shui and space clearing consultant since 1994 and has been personally trained for more than fifteen years in the art of space clearing and feng shui by a Balinese priest. Lucy is an acclaimed speaker at alternative health and well-being events worldwide, has published articles in international media, and appears regularly on Swiss television. She is also founder and director of the Innerelf Centre, a thriving business that promotes transformative and inspirational living. Lucy is currently based in Switzerland. You can visit her at www.innerelf.com.
- Author(s)Lucy Harmer
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.