All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspirational book blends elements of shamanism with inherited traditions and contemporary religious commitments. Drawing on shamanic practices from the world over, SHAMANISM AS A SPIRITUAL PRACTICE FOR DAILY LIFE addresses the needs of contemporary people who yearn to deepen their own innate mystical sensibilities. This inspirational book shows how to develop a personal spiritual practice by blending elements of shamanism with inherited traditions and current religious commitments. Contents include: <li>The central role of power animals and spirit teachers.<li>Visionary techniques for exploring the extraordinary in everyday life.<li>Elements of childhood spirituality including songs, secret hiding places, power spots, and imaginary power figures.<li>A journey to an ancestral shaman to recover lost kwledge.</li></li></li></li>
- Author(s)Thomas Cowan
- PublisherCrossing Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationFreedom, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossing Press,U.S.
- Weight324 g
- Width153 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.