All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SHAMAN'S TOOLKIT teaches readers how to root out the beliefs that are limiting them, how to heal their inner lives and become their best selves and how to utilise ancient shamanic principles of manifestation to help shape the world they want to live in. Shaman teacher, Sandra Ingerman, shows how to identify the thoughts, words and beliefs that are limiting your potential and the powerful shamanic techniques that can help ypu to have a more fulfilling, happier life. THE SHAMAN'S TOOLKIT shows how to - release creative blocks - manifest by aligning our thinking - support our core beliefs - transform disappointment and grief - become an effective change maker in the world.
- Author BiographySandra Ingerman is the author of several books including Soul Retrieval, Shamanic Journeyin, and Awakening to the Spirit World. She is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and Professional Mental Health Counselor and teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods.
- Author(s)Sandra Ingerman
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.