Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by shoptillyapop
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- AU $11.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by jeff-art-craft
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShane Warne is arguably the greatest spinner of all time - he has taken 356 wickets in 82 tests since his debut in the Sydney test in the 1991-92 series. In this autobiography, he talks about his early ambitions, and offers a colourful narrative account of the various Ashes series in which he has been involved. He also offers his personal views on sportsmanship and the relationship between Australia and Sri Lanka, as well as providing his thoughts on captaincy and the leg-spinners he respects. He talks candidly about his fascination with gambling, and about the conflict between his public persona and private life.
- Author BiographyBorn in Victoria, Australia in 1969, Shane Warne emerged in the early 1990s as a bowler whom many would now consider the greatest spinner of all time. He made his test debut against India at Sydney in 1991-2. By the end of 1996, he had dismissed Gooch, Atherton, Stewart and Thorpe, England's leading batsmen, six times each in 11 Tests.
- Author(s)Shane Warne
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/08/2001
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/04/2005
- Content Note16 pp b/w & 16pp colour illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width159 mm
- Height35 mm
- Spine238 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.