All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis methodic manual presents a survey of the form-related and functional elements of the bulk silicon microtechnique. It gives a systematic description of simple shape elements and of elements for mechanical, fluidic and optical applications. This manual includes practical instructions for the use of the relevant techniques and an extensive collection of examples for the support of the search for applications via photographs, drawings and references. It serves as a valuable guide to the design of etch masks and processes while summarizing the important properties of silicon, especially aiming at producers of sensors and microtechnical components, as well as producers of components of precision engineering and optical applications.
- Author(s)Joachim Fruhauf
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/10/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 222 p.
- Weight1140 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.