All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on geometric figures formed into three-dimensional beaded pieces, this follow-up to 'Diane Fitzgerald's Shaped Beadwork' builds on the author's earlier ideas with 40 stunning projects. In each chapter, Diane explores a different shape - from starry necklaces and heart pins to a pirate eyes bracelet - and she goes in exciting new directions with imaginative and beautifully complex designs that play with patterns, crystals and more.
- Author BiographyDiane Fitzgerald is the most popular and famous beadwork designer in history, and she has an international following. Her 12 books include two for Lark Jewelry & Beading, Diane Fitzgerald's Shaped Beadwork and Diane Fitzgerald's Favorite Beading Projects. Diane teaches classes across the United States and internationally. She has traveled to South Africa to study Zulu and Xhosa beadwork and to the Czech Republic, Germany, and other areas to learn about the glass bead industry. She lives in Minneapolis, MN. Learn more about her at dianefitzgerald.com.
- Author(s)Diane Fitzgerald
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLark Jewelry & Beading Bead Inspirations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Weight726 g
- Width203 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.