All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you to have fun learning about shapes with Missy the Mouse. This is a colourful, illustrated first reading book in a small board book format perfect for little hands. It helps children to identify and name the different kinds of shapes with a charming story and bright and appealing drawings. This is a book to read together or for more confident first readers to enjoy by themselves. Missy the Mouse thinks her room is too plain...until she finds a way to make it better! Have fun spotting all the shapes with Missy as she tries to decide how to decorate her room. Look at square windows, diamond-shaped kites, heart-shaped balloons and rectangular doors, then see the final result in her newly decorated room. Simple language and repeated vocabulary, teamed with bright and appealing pictures, make this an ideal first reading and shapes book for younger children.
- Author BiographyNicola Baxter has written or compiled over three hundred children's titles. She has developed ideas for a wide variety of international publishers, and particularly enjoys the marriage of words and pictures that children's books entail. Pauline Siewert is an illustrator of children's books. Her previous titles include Baby Faces, Dulces Suenos, and Hooray! It's Valentine's Day.
- Author(s)Nicola Baxter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width155 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Siewert
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.