Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe previous edition of this book was table for explaining how the values and beliefs of educators have a critical impact on school functioning. In this long-awaited new edition, authors focus on new and inspiring case examples from schools across the country to show how culture-based practices are being used to bring purpose, passion, and meaning to the educational experience. They also show how leaders play important symbolic roles in schools and how culture-based strategies can help educators manage everyday challenges and even serve to heal and transform toxic school environments.
- Author BiographyTerrence E. Deal has been a professor at Stanford, Harvard, and Vanderbilt Universities and is the former Irving R. Melbo Professor of Education at the Rossier School of the University of Southern California. He is coauthor of the best-sellers, Leading with Soul and Reframing Organizations. Kent D. Peterson is a professor in the Department of Educational Administration at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Deal and Peterson are coauthors of The Leadership Paradox.
- Author(s)Kent D. Peterson,Terrence E. Deal
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/09/2016
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.