All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionRarely do theological thinkers have the opportunity to present their own self-understanding of both their context and their methodology and the inter-relation of the two. This book gives leading theological minds from North America, Great Britain and Europe an opportunity to explore the shaping of their theological minds in regard to context and methodology. Asking 'why theology', each contributor explores their sense of call to the Christian faith, the purpose of their theological journey, and reflects on his or her context and theology. Cutting across deminational, gender, disciplinary, international and generational boundaries to explore shifts in theology and methodology, this book provides a diagstic tool for examining where theology has come from and a compass to where theology is headed. Contributors include: James H Cone, Edward Farley, Colin E Gunton, Alister E McGrath, Wayne A Meeks, John Milbank, JA rgen Moltmann, Gerald O'Collins, Rosemary Radford Ruether, Kathryn Tanner, Keith Ward and John Webster.
- Author BiographyDarren C. Marks is Assistant Professor of Theology and Religion at Huron University College, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteindex
- Weight265 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAsst Prof. Darren C. Marks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.