All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book explores how worship practices can transform and renew the lives of those who worship. Emphasizing how religious affections provide us with orientation in the world, Kendra Hotz and Matthew Mathews show how worship can shape our religious affections so that we can live to the glory of God and in a harmonious relationship with God's creation.
- Author BiographyKendra G. Hotzis Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. She is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Matthew T. Mathews is Edward G. Humphreys Associate Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary in Memphis, Tennessee. He is an active member and ordained elder of the Presbyterian Church (USA).
- Author(s)Kendra G. Hotz,Matthew T. Mathews
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationKY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.