All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe dean of business historians continues his masterful chronicle of the transforming revolutions of the twentieth century begun in Inventing the Electronic Century . Alfred Chandler argues that only with consistent attention to research and development and an emphasis on long-term corporate strategies could firms remain successful over time. He details these processes for nearly every major chemical and pharmaceutical firm, demonstrating why some companies forged ahead while others failed.
- Author BiographyAlfred D. Chandler, Jr., was Isidor Straus Professor of Business History at Harvard Business School and the author of several books, including The Visible Hand: The Managerial Revolution in American Business (Harvard).
- Author(s)Alfred Dupont Chandler
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHarvard Studies in Business History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 46
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 tables, 3 charts
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.