All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlan, design, and launch a brand in SharePoint If you are planning, designing, and launching your brand using SharePoint, this book and author trio will walk you through everything you need to kw in an understandable and approachable way. From specific techlogies such as master pages, page layouts, and CSS to offering best-practices and real-world experience for creating successful branding projects through SharePoint 2013, you will learn how to approach your branding project in effective new ways. This visual book provides step-by-step instructions in a simple and striking format that focuses on each of the tasks you will face in your own branding project. Explains the various approaches to SharePoint branding and methodologies for creating an engaging UI. Guides you through planning for branding and using the Design Manager to start a design. Addresses implementing modern web techniques such as HT ML5, jQuery, and mobile responsive design into SharePoint. Explores creating SharePoint branding for public facing websites as well as internal intranets, including a deep dive into how custom SharePoint branding is created from scratch. Provides coverage on designing apps for SharePoint.
- Author BiographyRandy Drisgill , Microsoft MVP, has more than a decade of experience with developing, designing, and implementing Internet-based software. He is a coauthor of Professional SharePoint 2010 Branding and User Interface Design. John Ross , Microsoft MVP, has been providing Internet solutions to clients for nearly a decade. He is a coauthor of Professional SharePoint 2010 Branding and User Interface Design and Real World SharePoint 2010. Paul Stubbs is a Microsoft Architect for Windows Azure focusing on solution development and SharePoint.
- Author(s)John Ross,Paul Stubbs,Randy Drisgill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.