All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic study still provides one of the most astute descriptions available of an often misunderstood subculture: that of fantasy role playing games like Dungeons & Dragons. Gary Alan Fine immerses himself in several different gaming systems, offering insightful details on the nature of the games and the patterns of interaction among players - as well as their reasons for playing.
- Author BiographyGary Alan Fine is professor of sociology at Northwestern University. His many books include Difficult Reputations: Collective Memories of the Evil, Inept, and Controversial and With the Boys: Little League Baseball and Preadolescent Culture, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Gary Alan Fine
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.