All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionA proven, positive approach to beating bullying in Australian schools. At its core is the Shared Responsibility Meeting-a powerful and effective interviewing process that puts an immediate stop to bullying. The process appeals to empathy by putting a real person with real feelings in the place of the object victim.
- Author(s)Ian Findley
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.