All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is a difficult place to manage. Global power structures are changing. The United States and Europe are losing ground, as emerging ecomies like China and India increase their global reach. At the same time new global players carve out their own space, as businesses, cities and local communities, and civil society call for a stronger voice in international affairs. How will these changes impact the legitimacy of the United Nations? This book offers an insider's look at the UN given by Carsten Staur, Denmark's ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva and former ambassador to the United Nations in New York. Shared Responsibility details the problems faced by the United Nations and presents solutions for the organization to remain relevant, legitimate, and action-oriented in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyCarsten Staur, formerly Denmark's ambassador to the United Nations in New York from 2007 to 2013, is ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva.
- Author(s)Carsten Staur
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Edition Statement1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.