All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA internationally rewned academic and a local practitioner combine insights and experiences to aid local government leaders in assessing public service alternatives. Their framework is straightforward and goes well beyond the simplistic assumptions of ecomies of scale. This book could t be more timely.
- Author BiographyMarc Holzer (M.P.A., Ph.D. University of Michigan) is Founding Dean of the School of Public Affairs and Administration and Board of Governors Professor of Public Affairs and Administration at Rutgers University's Newark Campus. He is a Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration. Since 1975 he has directed the National Center for Public Performance. Dr. Holzer is a Past President of the American Society for Public Administration and is a recipient of several national and international awards in the field, including: the Distinguished Research Award from the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration and the American Society for Public Administration, 2009; the Sweeney Academic Award from the International City Management Association, 2005; ASPA's Charles H. Levine Memorial Award for Demonstrated Excellence in Teaching, Research and Service to the Community, 2000; etc At Rutgers he has received the University awards for Research (2001), Public Service (2002) and Human Dignity (2004). He is the Editor in Chief of the Public Performance and Management Review and has published over two hundred books, articles and reports.
- Author(s)Dr Marc Holzer,Marc Holzer
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.