Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, leading management experts offer critical insights into the promises and illusions of shareholder empowerment, the discrepancies between theory and practice, and the challenges posed by variations in global corporate governance regimes.
- Author BiographyMaria Goranova is Associate Professor of Organizations and Strategic Management at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA. She researches corporate governance and corporate strategy, with a focus on how ownership interests, shareholder activism and executive compensation affect corporate diversification and mergers and acquisitions. She serves on the editorial board of Journal of Management and her research has been published in such journals as Strategic Management Journal, Organization Science, and Journal of Management. Lori Verstegen Ryan is Professor of Management and Director of the Corporate Governance Institute at San Diego State University, USA. Her research interests include institutional ownership and business ethics, and her work has been published in top journals including Academy of Management Review, Organization Science, Journal of Management, and Business Ethics Quarterly. She has served on several journal editorial boards including Academy of Management Review.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight679 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLori Verstegen Ryan,Maria Goranova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.