All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy continues to evolve and make our lives busier and more complicated, but it can never replace true human connection our fundamental need to share information, stories, and emotions. Shareology explores the history, science, and art of sharing and its importance to both individuals and brands in the emerging sharing ecomy. It is meant for entrepreneurs and marketers who want to make their content more valuable (and shareable), and for individuals who want to understand the power of sharing to grow their personal brand.
- Author BiographyBryan Kramer is a social business strategist and CEO of PureMatter where he s led his agency to consistent growth over the last ten years, earning a spot as one of Silicon Valley s fastest growing private companies by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. The author of the bestselling book Human to Human: #H2H, he has extensive experience in brand marketing with a focus on integrated communications and strategic business planning. With more than 250,000 social followers, Bryan has quickly become one of the country s leading authorities on social and digital media, speaking internationally on a variety of topics. As an active blogger and author, he has built a community of over 20,000 readers to his syndicated network each month. He also hosts From the Author s Point of View author podcast series, as well as #Substance, PureMatter s Luminary Video Series. He is a featured contributor on SocialMediaToday.com, Business2Community, and the IBM Smarter Commerce blog.
- Author(s)Bryan J Kramer
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.