All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft SharePoint 2013 provides a collection of tools and services you can use to improve user and team productivity, make information sharing more effective, and facilitate business decision--making processes. In order to get the most out of SharePoint 2013, you need to understand how to best use the capabilities to support your information management, collaboration, and business process management needs. The SharePoint 2013 User's Guide is designed to provide you with the information you need to effectively use these tools. Whether you are using SharePoint as an intranet or business solution platform, you will learn how to use the resources (such as lists, libraries, and sites) and services (such as search, workflow, and social) that make up these environments. In the fourth edition of this bestselling book, author Tony Smith walks you through the components and capabilities that make up a SharePoint 2013 environment. He provides step-by-step instructions for using and managing these elements, as well as recommendations for how to best leverage them. The author has brought together this information based on his extensive experience working with these tools and with business users who effectively leverage these techlogies within their organizations. These real-world experiences were incorporated into the writing of this book to make it easy for you to gain the kwledge you need to make the most of the product. Pick up a copy of the SharePoint 2013 User's Guide today.
- Author BiographyTony Smith is a product manager for DataLan Corporation, and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, located in White Plains, New York. Tony coauthored SharePoint 2003 User's Guide and has been working with SharePoint 2007 since its first beta release. He also has experience designing and deploying SharePoint solutions in a wide range of organizations, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies. With a background that includes business analysis, network engineering, and application development, Tony has over 15 years of experience engineering business solutions, and regularly presents to engineers, analysts, and business decision makers.
- Author(s)Anthony Smith
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1001 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.